Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two Weeks Until...

Once again, just as I did on my summer in Germany, I am going to be keeping a blog here for my semester in Ireland to keep those at home updated on my adventures. I leave in less than two weeks, and I should really start getting my act together! Make sure I've got all the information and the documents that I need. And making sure that the clothes I want to wear equals less than 40 lbs so that my suitcase doesn't rip my arm off somewhere between Dublin and Galway. Naturally I lost my camera a few weeks back, so I've got a brand-spankin' new one for the trip (which I will try my darnd-est NOT to lose).
I'll miss my friends, especially my Haywards family, where I scoop ice-cream 5-7 days a week depending on the week, but it's been a really fun summer that flew by. I am especially keen to see the new renovations at Widener that I hear should be done by the time I return, so I've got something else to look forward too. But mostly I can't wait to see my room-mates again! Living with my 5 best friends was hard to give up for the summer, and then an adjoining fall semester, but that will make seeing them again all the better!

So, I'll keep you updated! Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I (hope I) will!

No comments:

Post a Comment